Who We Are
Vanderpol Center for Leadership and Pastoral Formation, Inc. is a non-profit, non-stock organization registered in the Philippines that provides a platform for professional education and training, international certification, grassroots practitioner community support, and individual mentoring to people who want to enhance their competencies and thrive in their practice as Pastoral Counselors, Trauma and Grief Counselors, Clinical Chaplains, Professional Chaplains (Corporate, Military, Police, Prisons), First Responders (Crisis Care Chaplains and Volunteers), Spiritual Care Practitioners, Spiritual Care Directors, Psychotherapists, CPE Supervisors, People Managers and Leadership Coaches.
“To be Asia’s leading training institution and provider of holistic spiritual care, crisis management and relational leadership.” Read more…
Be a part of our professional community
Why join a Practitioner Community?
As professional practitioners of pastoral and spiritual care, we need to have accountability with our trusted peers and colleagues, a safe community, and a place for consultation where each member can continue submitting himself/herself to group processing and developing courageous vulnerability.
- Local membership: 1,500 PHP annually (membership ID card will be provided)
- Local + International membership with CSCPF (cscpf.org): +500 PHP annually
Click here for comparison
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunity for Board Certification (being part of a practitioner community is requisite)
- Avail 50% discount in the registration fees (training, seminars & workshops by Vanderpol Center)
- Avail discounts for personal therapy sessions with Dr. Tootsie Escandor (exclusively for members)
- Access to books in the Vanderpol Center Library
- Use of clinic/office for counselling patients, conducting practitioner community activities, etc. (includes fees for use of facilities)
Members’ Quarterly Spiritual Care Gathering
The purpose of this gathering is to connect with all Vanderpol Center members on a regular basis. This also aims to nurture and provide spiritual care to all members.
The schedule of the gathering is every last Saturday of January, April, October, and during the annual retreat. The activities include centering rituals (e.g., songs, poetry, dance, etc.), life lessons shared by individual members, community singing, short talks, and refreshments (Coffee, Tea & We).
J. Vargas, San Antonio,
Ortigas Center, Pasig,
1605 Metro Manila
(02) 7719 4876